Here are the wonderful things that happened in April!
* Kuya Jay went home for Holy Week! He's one of the founders of Buklod, a political party in our school which I am so proud to be part of. He was actually fun to be around with and gave us advices about leadership and life every chance he got while we were with him. Plus, he treated almost all of us (almost only because, the others were busy with an event in the amphi that day.)!
* I went out with my CircUITS family for the last time. It was actually an evaluation slash plain, happy good time. :) Here are a few of our pictures in Albay Wildlife.
* I learned how to ride a bike. Yay for me. I now have this crossed out in my bucketlist. Although I believe I still have to improve on my biking skills.
* I enrolled for Capstone Project 1. It's a pre-thesis stuff. There was actually not much pressure on my group's part because our topic is from Sir Naz and therefore, it is as good as approved. But still, we had so much to study about and research on.
* The Magayon Festival here in Albay also opened this month. I actually went to the park a lot of times with my friends and my cousins.
* April was sort of my "movie marathon month". I watched four movies which I downloaded: Prom, I don't know how she does it, Crazy, Stupid, Love and Happy Feet 2.
* We went to Manila for my cousin's wedding! The theme was "Under the Sea". It was kind of a semi-reunion for my mother's side clan. We got in touch with some of our cousins we haven't really met before.
* Oh, and I celebrated my 10th spiritual birthday. :)
And as for May, May is the turning point in my life.
* I had my first swim this summer at Oh La La Spring Resort with my cousins. Then we bathe under the rain and what was fun about it because it was Agua de Mayo!
* Had a blast with my highschool friends! We joined in the Centennial Celebration of our beloved alma meter, St. Agnes' Academy.
* Second week of May was Music Camp! I was blessed, revived and renewed beyond words. I posted about it HERE.
* Tutty celebrated her first birthday with us! Yay. She's a year old now.
* Our church also celebrated its 12th Anniversary. It was a blessing. God made a way for my faith to be strengthened more this month that's why this is a turning point in my life.
* Then the week after the anniversary was the Bible Basketball Camp in our church which I got to enjoy (although it was an all-boy thing.)
Summer just came and went so fast that I almost forgot it was time for school again. I may have not visited a lot of beaches, or I may have not had my "bakasyon grande", but still my Summer 2012 is unforgettable. I had the chance to check my self and internalize. I have decided to change a lot of things and to stick firmly in what I believe in. I now have this desire to know God and serve Him better more than ever. I hope the following months will also give me more experiences before the year ends.
How about you? How was your Summer? :)